Omaha, Nebraska Real Estate and Estate Planning Attorney Providing the Service You Deserve
Skilled attorney with more than 15 years of experience serving your legal needs
Mark John Malousek Law Office in Omaha, Nebraska represents clients in Omaha and throughout Nebraska’s Douglas, Sarpy and Casskall counties in matters of real estate, probate and estate planning. Mark John Malousek has more than 15 years of experience providing effective legal services to his clients. He is a skilled attorney dedicated to ensuring successful results. He communicates with clients to ensure you realistically understand your options and offers his full attention to your case to help you reach your goals. He builds trust with his clients and works tirelessly to secure positive results. Call Mark John Malousek Law Office today to schedule your free initial consultation and find out how the firm can serve your legal needs.
Ethical practice delivering quality representation and successful results
Mark John Malousek holds himself to the highest ethical standard in his representation of his clients. He has a proven track record of favorable results and applies his extensive knowledge to every case. Mark John Malousek Law Office is:
- Ethical — Mark John Malousek is an honest attorney who works hard to help people. He is trained in and upholds the highest moral standards in his practice. He is compassionate with every client and works diligently to ensure effective and cost-efficient results.
- Experienced — He has more than 15 years of experience and extensive knowledge in the legal matters he addresses. He is committed to employing his expertise to help you achieve your goals.
- Successful — He has a demonstrated record of successfully representing clients and providing quality service and effective advice. The firm is devoted to achieving positive results for you.
Trusted law firm helping clients in various practice areas
Mark John Malousek is a trusted attorney providing sound legal advice and support in the following practice areas:
- Real Estate — In real estate practice, the firm applies extensive knowledge of property rights, real estate issues and business and finance to help you in all important real estate matters such as residential home transactions, landlord-tenant disputes and real estate contracts.
- Probate — In probate practice, the firm helps guide executors and beneficiaries through the complex process of probating an estate, including filing a will with the probate court, transferring assets and paying estate taxes.
- Estate Planning — In estate planning practice, the firm helps you prepare for the future in all aspects of trusts and estates, including estate planning, tax issues, choosing an executor, guardianships, wills and trusts.
Contact a devoted Nebraska attorney today.
Call Mark John Malousek in Omaha at 402-341-9931 today to schedule your free initial consultation, or contact the firm online.